My motto...it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. ;)

Charles

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:45 AM, RPGLIST <rpglist@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well he's also a lawyer so he tends to play things safe especially after
he's been burned before. I jokingly told him last week I was going to
just go ahead and do it my way since he's heading out of town on a safari
(Waco) at the end of the month. He just laughed and said "Your not that
stupid".

I understand what your saying Vern, but I will say that despite the issue
like this, he's an easy guy to work for.

Oh, and to the Anonymous A**H*** that sent him the Ibm i stickers he said
"What a _______ ______ Idiot."

Btw, the Anonymous A**H*** is how they put the return address so that's
their own words not mine.

It's a shame when an owner or manager makes such a decision when someone
uses a good thing badly - rather, I hope they'd spend the time and/or
money on being sure it is done correctly, because it is worth doing.

But who will educate the higher-ups when you don't understand it rightly
yourself?

Catch-22, anyone?

Cheers
Vern