Yes, those tools make it really easy to recompile...

BUT they don't help with testing...and you really should test anything that
gets recompiled. 9 times out of 10 things will be fine. But do you really
want to explain to management that the reason something failed in
production was because you recompiled it and didn't think you needed to
bother to test it?

A better solution is not to have to recompile in the first place.

I've been using Aldon for 16+ years...I still prefer not to recompile
unless the code is actually changing.

Charles