Which is why I am such a fan of
http://jplamontre.free.fr/AS400/INDENT.htm to indent my programs in a
standard manner (always 3 spaces for an indent)
(I did customize the command for SELECT-WHEN )

But there is the issue of inserting another indent between other
indents.
When maintaining code, just manually insert the new indent between - -
In our shop, change-dates are not to be changed just because of an
indentation change.

- John V.

. . . . The number one thing in free format is enforcing indention.
Any program needs to be properly indented. If not it just makes
maintenance a nightmare.