If you're using RDp all you have to do is create a SEP (service entry
point) for the program you wish to debug.

I you are still using green screen then I would end all but 1 of the jobs
serving your webserver (I assume in test) and then start a service job for
the remaining job (IIRC the user is QTMHHTP1). You can then debug the
program.

HTH,

Robert Rogerson
On 2012-08-09 4:16 PM, Denis Robitaille wrote:

Hello all,

I am using CGIDEV2 to develop an RPG program that present web pages.

When I needed to debug interactive green screen program, I used STRDBG to walk trought the code as it ran.

Does any one know of an easy way to do the same thing with a CGIDEV2 programs?

Thanks

Denis Robitaille
Directeur Service technique TI
CASCADES INC.