Of course if there is any possibility at all of an NNTP client making
small time adjustments, you'll need a delay after the getting of the
current timestamp and before the SBMJOB to ensure that the job
submission timestamp is not earlier than the record's timestamp.
Personally I would put in a delay even if there isn't an NNTP client
running.

With this timing sensitivity, this is not a robust solution, and
certainly not one to be used if there is any other reasonable choice.
However in your situation this may be the least invasive solution.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:10:49 -0700, Ken Sims <mdrg8066@xxxxxxxxxxx>