For years, I have utilized overlays on spoolfiles to print logos, etc. Of course, these overlays have always been black and white. Now (I believe as of 6.1) we are able to print directly to PDFs in the IFS. I would like to be able to create “fancy” overlays for PDF spoolfiles, such as color logos and headings/boxes, etc. Is there a utility to generate colored overlays for PDFs, preferably one that is open source/freeware or not too expensive? I work for a small (and by small I mean 4 people total) company and we can’t afford expensive software to accomplish this task.

Thanks,
Robert J. Mullis
Wellington-Royce Corporation
(770) 395-7400 x1023