From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shannon ODonnell
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:18 PM
To: 'RPG programming on the IBM i / System i'
Subject: RE: SST In Logical FIle with Select

Did not work.

Here's the actual code. It's still pulling in everything, not just
where my CODEV (derived field) = 'EV'

A CODEV I SST(DOCODE 1 2)
A K RRAKCN
A K RRAKYR
A K RRAKTY
A K RRAKNO
A S STATUS COMP(NE 'X')
A S CODEV COMP(EQ 'EV')
A O ALL

I can always do an OPNQRYF or embedded SQL, but I really needed the
index path to have already existed for the application so it doesn't
have to add any overhead each time it's used.