Sharon,

Let me ask you about some key questions:

1. - How many people is using this program on a daily basis

2. - Can you indicate the number of request every day

3. - Have you made time studies on the response time vs. the time to
process the order or request

4. - Are you working in what I call a “high frequency environment”
(i.e. an airport or a high frequency line shipping or ferry route, where
“passengers” or goods just are left back if administration doesn’t live up
to issuing traffic documents?

There is a lot to be asked !