Yes indeed, his input is very good and he does a lot in the web space.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/21/2011 02:50 PM
Please respond to
RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"RPG programming on the IBM i / System i" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Web service question...

Aaron left this list sometime back after a particularly nitpicky
discussion
involving a few members. I haven't seen him post here since.

I don't know if he's lurking, but I, for one, would like to see him back.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Rory Hewitt <rory.hewitt@xxxxxxxxx>