From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shaheen Ahmed
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 1:22 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In a CL program how can I check who is locking the file and sendmessage to the user to unlock the file.

Do somebody have a solution for the following.

In a CLP program I got an error when executing CLRPFM MyLib/MyFile
command. This is due to the file lock by the user. I need to send a
message to the users who is locking this file. The CLP program should
keep retrying this command for 5 times then kill the job of the users if
they don't release the lock.

Thanks