Try: http://pub1.rzkh.de (click on the British flag if you don't read german)

Larry Ducie wrote:

Hi All,

I am finalizing the CGI extension for XMLi and I am currently looking for a server (V5R4 or 6.1) which I can use to provide runnable examples over the net using the IBM HTTP Server for i.
My intention is to provide example pages/applications and show the RPG code and templates used to generate them. It is all open source and free, but I think showing how easy it is is always better than just saying it!

My problem is - I can't seem to find anything out there that suits my needs. I just want a developer account, access to a IFS folder, and an apache instance I can configure that is accessible from the web. Of course I'll pay for it. I just don't want to pay the same rates as a company intending to make a profit from their efforts. My code is free. :-)
Does anybody know if IBM or any other organization provide such a thing for open source RPG developers? Seems to me that it would be a "good" thing for IBM to provide such a thing to support the community. I'm sure there would be a lot more open source code out there as a result.
Here's hoping.

Cheers

Larry Ducie