By the way, I noticed that you have made the first parameter optional by testing for %parm value... But you've required the second parameter (by *not* testing for %parm before its use), nilling your forme effort.

By the way, a comparison of documentation that you can find at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/index.jsp against the V5Rx versions reveals no change in formats that you're using.
--
Sent from my Galaxy tablet phone with with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

"Jon Allen" <jallen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great thanks, the code is below! I was think that maybe the JOBL0200
format changed?

H DFTACTGRP(*NO)

*
D CMDS S 29 DIM(2) CTDATA
*
* List jobs API
*
D QUSLJOB PR ExtPgm('QUSLJOB')
D UsrSpc 20A const
D Format 8A const
D QualJob 26A const
D Status 10A const
D ErrorCode 32767A options(*varsize)
D JobType 1A const options(*nopass)
D NumFldsToRtn 10I 0 const options(*nopass)
D FldsToRtn 10I 0 const options(*nopass)

*
* Create User Space API
*
D QUSCRTUS PR ExtPgm('QUSCRTUS')
D UserSpc 20A const
D ExtAttr 10A const
D InitSize 10I 0 const
D InitVal 1A const
D PublicAuth 10A const
D Text 50A const
D Replace 10A const
D ErrorCode 32766A options(*varsize)

*
* retrieve pointer to user space API
*
D QUSPTRUS PR ExtPgm('QUSPTRUS')
D UserSpc 20A CONST
D Pointer *
*
* API error code structure
* (we inz to 0 to cause the APIs to return errors using normal
* OS/400 error handling)
*
D dsEC DS
D dsECBytesP 10I 0 INZ(0)
D dsECBytesA 10I 0 INZ(0)

D*****************************************************
D* List API header data structure
D*****************************************************
D p_UsrSpc S *
D dsLH DS BASED(p_UsrSpc)
D* Filler
D dsLHFill1 103A
D* Status
D* Status (I=Incomplete,C=Complete
D* F=Partially Complete)
D dsLHStatus 1A
D* Filler
D dsLHFill2 12A
D* Header Offset
D dsLHHdrOff 10I 0
D* Header Size
D dsLHHdrSiz 10I 0
D* List Offset
D dsLHLstOff 10I 0
D* List Size
D dsLHLstSiz 10I 0
D* Count of Entries in List
D dsLHEntCnt 10I 0
D* Size of a single entry
D dsLHEntSiz 10I 0

D p_Job S *
D dsJob DS based(p_Job)
D dsJobName 10A
D dsJobUser 10A
D dsJobNbr 6A
D dsJobIntID 16A
D dsJobSts 10A
D dsJobType 1A
D dsJobSubType 1A
D dsJobReserv 2A
D dsJobInfSts 1A
D dsJobReserv2 3A
D dsJobNbrFlds 10I 0
D dsJobKeyAry 1A

D p_KeyAry S *
D dsKeyAry DS based(p_KeyAry)
D dsKA_Len 10I 0
D dsKA_Field 10I 0
D dsKA_Type 1A
D dsKA_Reserv 3A
D dsKA_DtaLen 10I 0
D dsKA_Data 20A

* Used with the QWCRSVAL api
D QwcrDs DS
D BytesRtn 1 4B 0
D BytesAvl 5 8B 0
D JobStatus 9 18
D IntJobId 19 34
D FullJobNam 35 60

* Used with the QWCRSVAL api
D QUSEC DS
D QUSBPRV 1 4B 0
D QUSBAVL 5 8B 0
D QUSEI 9 15
D QUSERVED 16 16
D QUSED01 17 116

* Used with the QUSRJOBI api
D Job_Inf DS 256
d JobName 9 18
d JobUser 19 28
d JobNumber 29 34
d InternalId 35 50
d Status 51 60
D JobType 61 61
D JobSubType 62 62
D Subsystem 63 72
D JobRunPty 73 76b 0
D SystemPool 77 80b 0
D ProcessUnit 81 84b 0
D AuxRequests 85 88b 0
D InteractTrans 89 92b 0
D TotRespTime 93 96b 0
d FunctionType 97 97
D FunctionName 98 107
D ActJobStatus 108 111
D Reserved 112 112
D DBLockWait 113 116b 0
D NDBLockWait 117 120b 0
D MchLockWait 121 124b 0
D TimeDBLckW 125 127
D TimeNDBLckW 128 130
D TimeMchLckW 131 133

D JOBLIST C 'JOBLIST QTEMP'
D SBSDNAME C 1906

D Inf_Len S 4B 0
D peSbsName S 10A
D msg s 50A
D Ent s 10I 0

* Used with the QWCRSVAL api
D FormatName s 8 inz('JOBS0200')
D IntJobName s 16
D ReceiveLen s 10I 0 inz(60)

*
* Check parms
*

C *entry plist
C parm peSbsName
C parm MessageWait 1
C Eval MessageWait = ' '

C if %parms < 1
C eval msg = 'You need to pass a subsystem'
C dsply msg
C eval *inlr = *on
C return
C endif

*
* Create a user space
*
C callp QUSCRTUS(JOBLIST: 'USRSPC':
C %size(dsJob) * 1000: *Blank:
C '*ALL': 'List of jobs on system':
C '*YES': dsEC)

*
* List jobs to the user space
*
C callp QUSLJOB(JOBLIST: 'JOBL0200':
C '*ALL *ALL *ALL':
C '*ACTIVE':
C dsEC: '*': 1: SBSDNAME)

*
* Read entries in user space
*
C callp QUSPTRUS(JOBLIST: p_UsrSpc)

C for Ent = 0 to (dsLHEntCnt - 1)

C eval p_Job = p_UsrSpc + dsLHLstOff +
C (dsLhEntSiz * Ent)
C eval p_KeyAry = %addr(dsJobKeyAry)

C if dsKA_Field <> SBSDNAME
C or dsKA_Type <> 'C'
C or dsKA_DtaLen <> 20
C*** eval msg = 'Unknown key in key array'
C*** dsply msg
C*** leave
C endif

** only jobs in requested subsystem.
** and ignore subsystem monitor jobs.
C if %subst(dsKA_Data: 1: 10) = peSbsName
C and dsJobType <> 'M'
C Eval Job_Qual = dsJobName + dsJobUser +
C dsJobNbr
* Call the API to retrieve the WRKACTJOB info for this job:
C call 'QUSRJOBI'
C parm Job_Inf
C parm 256 INF_Len
C parm 'JOBI0200' Api_Format 8