While there's certainly nothing wrong with contacting IBM Support on this
item, I would recommend also contacting the i Software Interoperability
Coordinator as recommended in the Information Center and IBM publications
with the following notice:

Licensees of this program who wish to have information about it for the
purpose of enabling: (i) the exchange of information between independently
created programs and other programs (including this one) and (ii) the mutual
use of the information which has been exchanged, should contact:

IBM Corporation
Software Interoperability Coordinator, Department YBWA
3605 Highway 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901
U.S.A.

Having, prior to leaving IBM, been the Interoperability Coordinator for many
years I suspect I know what's happening here.
To save some time you might also consider contacting me directly offline (as
I know who replaced me :) )

Bruce Vining
bvining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx