Thi is just a partial. Between the operationResult tags is about 250,000
bytes of data so must extract to use your HTTP_XML_Parse_Stmf.

This is more for my information that anything else. Because I am at V6R1 I
could declare a huge variable and do an XM-INTO to extract it. My
understanding was that the handler would break it down into smaller pieces
but it didn't do it.

One other thing that surprised the hell out of me was that XML-Into
converted all the < , > and &quot without me saying anything. That was
wild. Don't know how it knew to do it. .

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<S:Envelope xmlns:S="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
<S:Body><ns2:ServiceResponse xmlns:ns2="http://stem.startrak.com/gw/";>
<status>0</status>
<sessionId>77ef1268:12fc5c6e72f:-7c84</sessionId>
<operationResult>&lt;?xml version=&quot;1.0&quot;
encoding=&quot;UTF-8&quot; standalone=&quot;yes&quot;?&gt;
&lt;ns2:StMessage xmlns:ns2=&quot;
http://ramp.startrak.com/RAMP.1.0.0/&quot;&gt;
&lt;status&gt;0&lt;/status&gt;
&lt;messageTypes&gt;REEFER_STATUS&lt;/messageTypes&gt;
&lt;messageCount&gt;100&lt;/messageCount&gt;
&lt;queueStatus&gt;MORE_DATA&lt;/queueStatus&gt;
&lt;ReeferStatusMessage&gt;
&lt;asset&gt;
&lt;assetName&gt;ENGZ30301&lt;/assetName&gt;
&lt;assetState&gt;1&lt;/assetState&gt;
&lt;config&gt;
&lt;microConfig&gt;
&lt;microManufacturer&gt;1&lt;/microManufacturer&gt;
&lt;microModel&gt;3&lt;/microModel&gt;
&lt;microType&gt;1&lt;/microType&gt;
&lt;compartmentCount&gt;1&lt;/compartmentCount&gt;
&lt;/microConfig&gt;
&lt;rtConfig&gt;

&lt;unitSerialNumber&gt;GCTH001884&lt;/unitSerialNumber&gt;

&lt;unitFirmwareRelease&gt;W0096&lt;/unitFirmwareRelease&gt;

&lt;unitFirmwareVersion&gt;3.60&lt;/unitFirmwareVersion&gt;
&lt;/rtConfig&gt;
&lt;/config&gt;
&lt;/asset&gt;
&lt;reeferStatus&gt;
&lt;alerts&gt;
&lt;batteryAlert&gt;0&lt;/batteryAlert&gt;
&lt;fuelAlert&gt;0&lt;/fuelAlert&gt;
&lt;pmAlert&gt;1&lt;/pmAlert&gt;
&lt;temp1Alert&gt;0&lt;/temp1Alert&gt;
&lt;temp2Alert&gt;0&lt;/temp2Alert&gt;
&lt;temp3Alert&gt;0&lt;/temp3Alert&gt;
&lt;/alerts&gt;
&lt;ambientTemp&gt;82.4&lt;/ambientTemp&gt;
&lt;batteryVoltage&gt;13.6&lt;/batteryVoltage&gt;
&lt;compartmentStatus&gt;
&lt;dischargeTemp&gt;48.2&lt;/dischargeTemp&gt;