Can I suggest that when the title of a thread contains another member's name that anyone replying changes the name of that thread?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Tom Huff
Envoyé : mardi 8 février 2011 10:44
À : 'RPG programming on the IBM i / System i'
Objet : RE: *** ADMIN: An apology and professionalism

Me too...

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Rory Hewitt
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 12:38 AM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Re: *** ADMIN: An apology and professionalism

I obviously missed something major...
On Feb 7, 2011 8:01 PM, "David Gibbs" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Folks:

I'd like to apologize for the train wreck that went on in this list
over
the weekend.

I took a break from monitoring the lists so I could enjoy my nieces
Bat
Mitvah and take care of issues related to last weeks weather.

I'm in the process of trying to address the issue and
rectify things.

To those who are considering leaving the lists because of what
happened
this weekend, I ask that you hold off on that ... see where things go.

That said ... I'd like to remind everyone that we're
professionals ...
and
should act as such.

When someone says something that gets you angry, PLEASE just ignore
it. If
someone says something that offends you CONTACT me about it.
Don't rise to the bait.

My goal is to make the midrange.com lists a valuable
resource to the
IBM i
community ... Intra-personal conflict makes this very hard to
accomplish.

david

cc: http://imho.midrange.com/2011/02/07/an-apology/
--
IBM i on Power -- For when you can't afford to be out of business.
--