Hi Chamara,

Please provide more information. Think of how many billions of possible applications can use TCP/IP Socket communication[SIC]. Do you think that when you say that, it gives us enough information to see where your error might be?

You also say that the other side is Java running on Linux. Do you think that tells us enough about the program that we can think about the mistakes that might be made?

I mean... think about it... are you really providing enough information? The operating system, and the programming language are the only pieces of information needed to troubleshoot a program?