From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Devries
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 4:08 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: RE: Subfile initial load very slow

I hope this is what you are asking. When I looked at the job when it
completed (loading and displaying the subfile). I read 4 different data
base files to produce one subfile record. The actual subfile ends up
containing just over 500 records.

After the initial load, it is possible that the subfile could be
reloaded - the file is static enough that new records would not be
added.