Both are as bellow

NTOT12 13,2
LNBAL 13,2

Chamara

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Mark S. Waterbury <
mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From the snippet of code you posted, we cannot deduce the definitions
(type, length, decimal places) of any of the fields used in the code.

> On 1/5/2011 10:26 PM, Chamara Withanachchi wrote:
bellow is the code

c KEY_03 SETLL SLN003L8
c KEY_03 READE SLN003L8
C*
C DOW NOT %EOF(SLN003L8)
C*
C EVAL CUX1AP = 50
C EVAL CUXBK = LNBK
C EVAL CUX1AC = LNNOTE
C EVAL CUXREC = '1'
C*
C IF LNNONF = 'X'
C EVAL NTOT12 = NTOT12 + LNBAL
C ENDIF
C*
C If LNBAL> 0
C ExSr @LNYER
C ENDIF
c KEY_03 READE SLN003L8
C Enddo

C @LNYER BegSr
C IF @CUPERS = 'N'
C ExSr @SOCLN
C ENDIF
C EndSr

C @SOCLN BegSr
C EVAL SOTOT7 += LNBAL
C EndSr

Chamara

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 11:46 PM, Scott Klement<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Chamara,

Please post enough information for us to reproduce the problem.

If it works as you dite (Simply doing Field1 += Field2 gives wrong
results) then it should be trivial for you to write a short/simple
program that demonstrates the problem!

I'm fairly good at troubleshooting and/or understanding source code.
But I _do_ have to see it to troubleshoot/understand it!