Hi all,

I have a client manager procedure that has the client id passed by reference as an input/output parameter.
This seems to be because the procedure will call a client creation procedure if the clientId is passed as 0, or a work with clients procedure if the id is not 0. In the latter case, a list of clients that are related to the client in the parameter are shown in a subfile. Selecting one of these relations will call the client manager procedure again, this time with the relation as the parameter. So when the program returns to the original instance of the clientmanager, the relation is returned to the caller instead of the original client.

What can I do? I think I need to be able to pass by value to the second instance but only if the clientId at the beginning is different from 0. In that case I need the parameter to be modifiable.