-----Message d'origine-----
De : rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Stuart Rowe

If the subfile is loaded completely, always turn on
SFLEND(*MORE). It will show "More..." till user get to the
last page, then 'Bottom". Just put an indicator on it
(required) and always turn it on (or use something like "88
or not 88" to be able to ignore it).

I just put N88 in the DDS. In the program I don't use the indicator. Now I have "More..." and "Bottom" ok. The only thing is, "Bottom" shows when there is only 1 row. I guess if I wanted to not show it in that case, I would compare the number of records with the SFLPAG value and put 88 on if I went past it. A lot of work for such little gained. I wouldn't want to hard code the SFLPAG value but I think it may be hidden somewhere in the file infds. Couldn't all subfile code use a generic function that would tell it when SFLEND should be on or off?