From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Kuznitz
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:08 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Re: Form-Type entry for main procedure not valid or out of sequence.

Thanks for the reply.

On 5 Oct 2010 at 14:19, Mark (Mark S. Waterbury <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>)
commented about Re: Form-Type entry for main procedure not valid :

Move the /DEFINE and /COPY statement immediately following the other
/copy statements in your code.

When I move the /DEFINE and /COPY statement immediately following the other
/copy statements in my code.

I get an error right after:
001700 D RetrunCode S 2 DIM(9) ASCEND CTDATA
saying:
*RNF0256 30 a 001700 Specification found between procedures. Specification
ignored.
and on all lines in the C specs.

Thanks,

Gary

> On 10/5/2010 1:01 PM, Gary Kuznitz wrote:
I'm getting an error during the compile. The error is below after the first line of a
compile time table.

H DFTACTGRP(*NO) ACTGRP(*NEW) BNDDIR('QC2LE') BNDDIR('IFSTEXT')
FQPRINT O F 132 PRINTER OFLIND(*INOF) USROPN
D/copy Gary1/QRPGLESRC,IFSIO_H
D/copy Gary1/QRPGLESRC,ERRNO_H
D/copy Gary1/QRPGLESRC,IFSTEXT_H
*
D RetrunCode S 2 DIM(9) ASCEND CTDATA
D ReturnCodeMsg S 71 DIM(9) ALT(ReturnCode)
D dir s *
D Msg S 52A
<snip of other D specs>
<snip of C specs>
<snip of O specs>
0280.00 O E 22 PRINTERR 2
0281.00 **CTDATA List of Address Verification Return Code Values
*RNF0257 30 a 028100 Form-Type entry for main procedure not valid or out of
sequence.
0282.00 10Invalid address
0283.00 11Invalid Zip Code
<snip of remainder of table>
0291.00
0292.00 /DEFINE ERRNO_LOAD_PROCEDURE
0293.00 /COPY Gary1/QRPGLESRC,ERRNO_H

Does anyone have any idea what might be out of sequence?
v4r4

Thanks,

Gary