I haven't kept up with the moves, and I'm not sure I'm receiving messages in
the right order anyway. I know that you need to have a space after ** to
define tables.

If you supply the source again, and indicate what's in that copy (all D
specs, or all C specs or whatever) maybe we can help more.

Dennis Lovelady
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-- Albert Einstein