Thanks for the double bump on this option. I just checked it out and it
does look very nice. I just might spend the $30 for this to use at home
for syncing all my pictures and other such data.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Joe Pluta <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/04/2010 04:11 PM
Please respond to
RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Compare for large RPGLE source members.

Hoteltravelfundotcom wrote:
You can use a product called Beyond compare. it may do the job.

Slightly OT, but Beyond Compare is a fantastic utility. I use it to
keep my various external and internal drives synced up. I have several
terabytes of storage on cheap, redundant USB drives, and I simply resync
them using Beyond Compare. Fast, painless and the best $30 I've spent
in a while.

Joe