From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:51 AM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Re: Convert from free to fixed

Duane,

None of your code is out there...

code.midrange.com is a temporary repository to work around the limitations of posting code in an email message.

It is not designed as a permanent repository for public code.

If you intend to make your code publicly available, I suggest one of the existing RPG specific open source sites.
http://www.think400.dk/downloads.htm

Comes to mind...

HTH,
Charles