Scott,

When I change

JDBC_setProp(prop: 'user' : 'sa');

JDBC_setProp(prop: 'userName' : 'sa');

program gives following error,

java.sql.SQLException: Single-Sign-On is only supported on Windows. Please
specify a user name.

at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:195)

at java.sql.SQLException.<init>(SQLException.java:61)

at
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.sendMSLoginPkt(TdsCore.java:1878)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.login(TdsCore.java:588)

at
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.ConnectionJDBC2.<init>(ConnectionJDBC2.java:345)

at
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.ConnectionJDBC3.<init>(ConnectionJDBC3.java:50)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:184)

Chamara

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Chamara Withanachchi