Thanks Barbara

A question - what is the best way to find all the PTFs we need? I searched the cover letter database for "open access", I believe, for 6.1 and got everything - I think. But you list PTFs for products other than 5733OAR, which does not surprise me. Do all those come up when you search on "open access" or on "5733OAR"?

I also thought there used to be a recommended fixes site for development tools and all - could not find it recently - at least not from the Fixes page on support. Maybe it is accessible from the RDp or RDi or WDSC site?

Regards
Vern