Assuming you're doing things right in A and B, the only possible
answer I can think of is memory corruption caused by mismatching
parameters.

Note: this doesn't necessarily mean A or B are mismatched, it could be
a C called by either A and/or B..

If you put together some example code, we can tell if there's anything
wrong with A & B.

If you can't get a simple example A & B to show the same error, start
looking at all the C's.

HTH,
Charles

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Michael Naughton