On the first one, what is the PTF for V6R1.
On the second one, are you talking the difference between how the API would
be used for externally defined printer files 'VS' internally defined with
source code.
On the last one and I don't have V7R1, have the embedded this functionality
within the current WDS licenese as just another opiton within WDS.

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 4:48 AM, Peter Clifford <