I'm sure there's a few iSeries + Linux only shops out there, but I'd
guess that 90% of iSeries sites have Windows...

CL doesn't count as a separate language, as I don't think anybody
knows RPG without knowing CL.

REXX might count, but perhaps only as a 1/2 credit

SQL counts, but only when you can use it for more than a prompted
SELECT/INSERT/UPDATE statement in STRSQL.

I don't know about you, but I've worked with plenty of developers who
only know RPG (and CL).

Charles