From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 4:36 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Re: Removing Job Log Messages

Kurt

IBM put out a knowledge base article that might help you here. I don't
know if it works with Sender Copy, but it might be worth a look.

The title is "*Receiving Messages from the Joblog after the Program Is
off the Callstack"*

And a link to it is *http://tinyurl.com/d4a6xx*

The article has examples in C and in CL - easily enough fitted to RPG.

HTH
Vern