Before I drop this, and in defense of my own statements: UNIQUE will
*always* cause this effect. Other circumstances *may* cause the effect.
Note that I didn't promise that taking UNIQUE away will bring the desired
result. What I did say was that you will never get the desired results if
UNIQUE is involved. It's not fair to try to turn one's statements around in
any context.

Dennis Lovelady
"There are so many things that we wish we had done yesterday, so few things
that we feel like doing today."
-- Mignon McLaughlin

Actually, in some circumstances, it is whether there are any keys, if
I'm reading the SEQONLY info right in Database Programming manual.