My father used to say to me "son, if wit was sh** you'd be constipated"...

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jerry Adams
Sent: 21 May 2010 21:08
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: RE: procedure parameter names

These are programmers, Charles. Worse yet, compiler writers. "Witty" is
not an adjective often used to describe this lot. .-)

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
--
B&W Wholesale
office: 615-995-7024

When you play this game 20 years, go to bat 10,000 times and get 3,00 hits,
do you know what that means? You've gone 0 for 7,000. -Pete Rose