From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Birgitta Hauser
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:21 PM
To: 'RPG programming on the IBM i / System i'
Subject: AW: How to end commitment control with files open

Can you end the activation group before ending commitment control.
BTW I'd NEVER end commitment control within a job. If you set all commits
correctly you do not have to end commitment control (and restart it for the
next call).
Commitment control will automatically ended as soon as the job ends. If the
job ends normally a final commit is set if it ends abnormally a rollback
will be executed.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)