* Highlights:
--------------

* Read XML documents in 3 to 5 simple RPGLE statements
* Simple to use and easy to chapture values from the XML Document
* No need for RPGLE xml-into Data Structures
* Supports V5R2M0 and later
* No java or C libs, exPat, XSLT - pure RPGLE
* Supports large documents/files and complex XML tree structures
* Supports inline XML
* Supports XML namespaces
* Accepts CR/LF and comments
* Decodes encoded special characters
* Use also powerEXT Core XML node support to create XML just as easy
* Works with CGIDEV2, HTTPAPI or as Standalone
* MIT Licensed (totally free)

Basic Reading Statements:
-------------------------

// Read External XML Document
xmlFromStmf('/powerEXT/STD/PX/functions/pxwkpxxr.xml');
xmlReaderInz(xmlAddr:xmlSize);
dow xmlReader = 0;
// Capture XML Document Elements
enddo;
xmlFree();

// Read Internal XML Document
xmlReaderInz(%addr(xmlDocData):%size(xmlDocData));
dow xmlReader = 0;
// Capture XML Document Elements
enddo;

Capture Example:
----------------

xmlFromStmf('/powerEXT/STD/PX/functions/pxwkpxxr.xml');
xmlReaderInz(xmlAddr:xmlSize);
dow xmlReader = 0;
// Capture xml Document Elements
select;
when xmlGetNode = 'AccessRequest' and xmlGetAttr = 'xml:lang';
language = xmlGetData;
when xmlGetNode = 'AccessLicenseNumber' and xmlGetAttr = '';
license = xmlGetData;
when xmlGetNode = 'UserId' and xmlGetAttr = '';
user = xmlGetData;
when xmlGetNode = 'Password' and xmlGetAttr = '';
password = xmlGetData;
when xmlGetNode = '/AccessRequest';
// process the request
endsl;