From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: 19 February 2010 22:36
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Re: Help with Service Programming

John

The message should tell you what kind of object it is. Do a WRKOBJ
against it, specifying *ALLUSR for the library. See where it is, add
that library to your library list.

HTH
Vern

Kelly, John (Limerick) wrote:
Hi Charles,

When I run the UPDSRVPGM I get message saying the Service program not
updated. When I check the job log it tells me object UTILITY in NEWLIB
not found. Where am I going wrong?

Regards,
John.