Hi all,

Has anyone printed labels on a Zebra printer ZM400?

I have read that you have to use the ZPL language, but these codes are not
as implement them.

Currently I have a simple RLU with two fields and a Preformat (with logo),
the fields are numeric and represent a date and a counter.

Any help is welcome.

These are the dds's label:

A R REGSELLO
A SKIPB(001)