Hi,
I am pretty new to subfiles & need to get an inquiry program out
quick. I copied a maintenance program to get the framework and everything
is working except the page down. My page is 15 long and there are 17
records. I have looked at this so long, I am not seeing it anymore. Can
anyone help get the page down to work?

A*
A R SFL1 SFL
A*
A 74 SFLNXTCHG
A HWHEAT 12A O 6 3
A HWDTE 8 0O 6 18EDTWRD(' / / ')
A HWTME 6 0O 6 30EDTWRD(' : : ')
A**********************************************************************
A*
A R SF1CTL SFLCTL(SFL1)
A*
A SFLSIZ(0016)
A SFLPAG(0015)
A ROLLUP
A OVERLAY
A N32 SFLDSP
A N31 SFLDSPCTL
A 31 SFLCLR
A 90 SFLEND(*MORE)
A RRN1 4S 0H SFLRCDNBR
A 1 2'HTC220'
A 1 24'Heat Number Reverse Lookup'
A DSPATR(HI UL)
A 1 71DATE
A EDTCDE(Y)
A 2 71TIME
A 3 3'Item #'
A IPROD 15A O 3 10
A IDESC 30A O 3 27
A 5 3'Heat #'
A DSPATR(HI)
A 5 18'Date Sent'
A DSPATR(HI)
A 5 30'Time Sent'
A DSPATR(HI)

Then in the RPG:
FHTC220FM CF E WORKSTN
F SFILE(SFL1:RRN1)
F INFDS(INFO)
D Exit C CONST(X'33')
D Cancel C CONST(X'3C')
D Add C CONST(X'36')
D Enter C CONST(X'F1')
D RollUp C CONST(X'F5')
D SflPag C CONST(15)
D Display C CONST('5')
D Change C CONST('2')
D Delete C CONST('4')
D*
D Info DS
D cfkey 369 369
C SELECT
C* Roll
C WHEN (CfKey = RollUp) and (Not *IN32)
C EXSR SflBld
C EXFMT Sf1Ctl
C* Cancel
C WHEN CfKey = Cancel
C LEAVE
C*
C* View
C WHEN (CfKey = Enter)
C EXSR ClrSfl
C EXSR SflBld
C WRITE FKey1
C EXFMT Sf1Ctl
C*
C ENDSL
C ENDDO
C ClrSfl BEGSR
C*
C EVAL Rrn1 = 0
C EVAL LstRrn = 0
C EVAL *IN31 = *on
C WRITE Sf1Ctl
C EVAL *IN31 = *OFF
C EVAL *IN32 = *OFF
C*
C ENDSR
C*****************************************************************
C SflBld BEGSR
C*
C InItem CHAIN IIML01 56
C IF *IN56 = *ON
C EVAL IPROD = InItem
C EVAL IDESC = *blanks
C ENDIF
C*
C EVAL Rrn1 = LstRrn
C InItem SETLL HTWL04
C DO SflPag
C InItem READE HTWL04 90

C IF *IN90
C LEAVE
C ENDIF
C*
C EVAL Rrn1 = Rrn1 + 1
C WRITE Sfl1
C ENDDO
C*
C IF Rrn1 = 0
C EVAL *IN32 = *on
C ENDIF
C*
C EVAL LstRrn = Rrn1
C*
C ENDSR

Terri Harteau
Felker Brothers Corporation
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson