Von: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von David FOXWELL
Gesendet: Tuesday, 12. January 2010 10:56
An: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Betreff: confused over this prototype definition

Hi,

I don't fully understand the two DS declarations that follow this prototype
definition. The prototype is in the module source, ie, with all the rest of
the code. The caller uses compiler directives to copy in only the code shown
below. Why does the module compile when MyProcIn and MyProcOut are declared
twice each? Why does the caller need the declarations that follow the
prototype?

Thanks.

D MyProc PR N
D MyProcIn...