Could there be an overlay problem with the DDS? ie, some other variable
is taking that space on the DSP? Without the code of the display file, it
is tough to determine the problem.

Jeff Davis
Programmer
Dental Network of America
2 Transam Plaza Drive, Suite 500
Oakbrook Terrace, IL. 60181
630.691.0336

Mark.Bazer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/11/2009 10:01 AM
Please respond to
RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
WORKSTN file problem

Although I have programmed in RPG for a long time as part of my job, I
never have had to write a file-maintenance program using a WORKSTN file
before. I've run into a problem with conditioning a constant on the
display.

The DDS has the constant conditioned by indicator 22:
A 22 23 35'F6: Update'

The RPG program has indicator 22 on when the panel is displayed. I
verified that it is on by running in debug mode and even set the indicator

on immediately before the EXFMT statement just to make sure. The constant
is not showing on the display. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Mark Bazer
Director, Information Systems
Dyno LLC