Which is true:
a) S1 should be filled in with each SFL record.
b) the data in S1 applies to all SFL-records

a) make a SFL-record over multiple lines with all the input capalble fields
required.
b) put the input capable fiels of S1 in your trailer or SFLCTL.

You say you attached a screen shot, but attachments are removed by the mail
manager. And your text is ratrher vague on that issue. A SFL record and
other records overlapping is only possible with windows and both windows
are input capable. If you use windows then you have to move the cursor to
the SFL-window, as the active part of the screen is the last written S1.

With regards,
Carel Teijgeler