krunal Asodiya wrote:

I am facing problem in sorting of PF.

I have one PF which I had define only one field.

Now, I write in this PF through RPGLE Program.

After this, I have to FTP this file to desktop
on .TXT format, but when I open the file, it's
shown to me the sorted data by its hex value.

I want the data as it is, as I added in PF through
RPGLE Program (same sequence) without any sorting.

How can I do this?

FWiW, this question is about FTP, not about RPG; i.e. the topic is more appropriate for the midrange-L.

I infer the one field in the PF is also defined in a K-spec; i.e. the field is a key field. Here are two ways to resolve that:

. If the key field is not required\desired, then create the PF without the key. Without a key, then open\retrieve of the data will default to the /arrival sequence/ which will reflect the sequential writes of the data [given there is no reuse of deleted records].

. Create a DDS LF over that PF without any key, then refer to the LF name in the PUT or GET subcommand of FTP [instead of naming the PF in the FTP subcommand].

Regards, Chuck