DSPSIZ (Display Size) keyword for display files

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/rzakc/rzakcmstdfdspsz.htm

or

http://tinyurl.com/my2w3v

There are a few examples there that might give some insight for you, Buddy.

Buddy McClean wrote:
This is the first time I've tried 132 pos displays. Perhaps someone can point me to examples.
If I set the record for DSPMOD(*DS4) - it should accept positions higher than 79 - right?
although it does say it is not a compile-time keyword.
and it should accept alternate positions conditioned on *DS3 - right?
Or should I option it for *DS3 being the default because its primary , even if the record specifies *DS4
I get a new set of errors when I condition with *DS4 on the detail that exceeds pos 79.
Obviously there are rules I'm not aware of.
A DSPSIZ(24 80 *DS3
A 27 132 *DS4)
A CHGINPDFT
A INDARA A***********************************
A* SFL1 - Enter Items 132 col
A***********************************
A R SFL1
A*%%TS DD 20090828 111035 buddy REL-V5.0.1 WDSc
A SFL
A SFHITM 4 H
A SFLINE 70 O 7 5
A SFACTION 1 B 7 2TEXT('Action Input')
A COLOR(RED)
A*%%GP SCREEN1 01
A R CTL1 DSPMOD(*DS4)
A*%%TS DD 20090828 113446 buddy REL-V5.0.1 WDSc
A SFLCTL(SFL1)
A SFLDSPCTL
A 20 SFLDSP
A 20 SFLEND(*MORE)
A 21 SFLCLR
A *DS4 SFLPAG(10)
A *DS3 SFLPAG(5)
A SFLSIZ(100)
A 1 48' Item Entry '
A COLOR(TRQ)
A DSPATR(RI)
A TOPSFREC 4S 0H SFLRCDNBR(*TOP)
A*
A 1 75'Ord # -'
A COLOR(YLW)
A*
A DFITEMS 5 O 1 99
CPD7840: Position number for field not valid.
A *DS3 1 50
CPD7445: Condition name not valid secondary display size.
A 1 91'Items -'
A 1 40'Items -' Buddy McClean
IT Director
Ext 106