Very easy. If you send me an e-mail I will send you an example program that
demonstrates how to do dynamic arrays. I don't want to paste in because
everything wil get smashed.

Basically you just define the array as 32767 elements and base it on a
pointer. You maintain two counters and you allocate or reallocate the array
as you expand. The surprising thing is that IBM does not provide native
support for this. Note much to it but you would think the compiler would
support it.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Shannon ODonnell <