I keep getting this error in the RPG program that is calling Scott's JDBCR4
service program. It does not end the process but for every run I get
hundreds of them.

Message ID . . . . . . : RNX0301 Severity . . . . . . . :
50
Message type . . . . . :
Escape
Date sent . . . . . . : 07/10/09 Time sent . . . . . . :
09:49:53

Message . . . . : Java exception received when calling Java
method.
Cause . . . . . : RPG procedure JDBC_GETIN in program IL/JDBCR4
received
Java exception "java.sql.SQLException: Output parameters have not yet
been
processed. Call getMoreResults()." when calling method "getInt"
with
signature "(I)I" in class
"java.sql.CallableStatement".
Recovery . . . : Contact the person responsible for program maintenance
determine the cause of the
problem.

Here is the code that is being run.

MyStatement = JDBC_PrepCall(MyConnection :
'{call GetDutyStatus(?,?,?,?)}');

JDBC_SetString(MyStatement:
1 :
InCompany );
JDBC_SetString(MyStatement:
2 :
InDriver );
JDBC_SetString(MyStatement :
3 :
%Char(InSelectionDate:*ISO));
JDBC_SetInt(MyStatement :
4 :
Result );

JDBC_RegisterOutParameter(MyStatement :
4 :
cJDBC_Type_Integer);

IsResultSet = JDBC_ExecCall(MyStatement);

Result = JDBC_GetInt(MyStatement:
4 );
If Result <> 0;
ERRH_Throw('CPF9898' :
cCPFMessageFileName :
'Get failed! Error code ' + %Char(Result));
EndIf;

If IsResultSet;
MyResultSet = JDBC_GetResultSet(MyStatement);
DoW JDBC_NextRow(MyResultSet);
ResultRecord.DutyTimestamp =
ConvertTimestamp(JDBC_GetColByName(MyResultSet:
'DUTYTIMESTAMP'));
ResultRecord.DutyStatus = JDBC_GetColByName(MyResultSet:
'DUTYSTATUS');
If %Int(JDBC_GetColByName(MyResultSet:
'PERSONALCONVEYANCE')) = 1;
ResultRecord.PersonalConveyance = cTrue;
Else;
ResultRecord.PersonalConveyance = cFalse;
EndIf;
If %Int(JDBC_GetColByName(MyResultSet:
'CONFIRMED')) = 1;
ResultRecord.Confirmed = cTrue;
Else;
ResultRecord.Confirmed = cFalse;
EndIf;
ProcessRecord(ResultRecord);
EndDo;
JDBC_FreeResult(MyResultSet);
EndIf;

Any ideas here. The getting of the output parameter cannot occur until after
the result set as been read?

Thanks for any help.