Hi ,
I have one flate file that i got from one XLS file.

So , it's contain comma separator to separate two fields.

And the particular filed record length is not same for all records.
For example i have one field called "Name" , for this field some records
length is 15 and for some it's 20.
and there is also possible for some field , data is present for one record
, but not present for other record (for particular filed).

Now I want to convert this Flat file in one Physical file , which contain
more then 500 field , which are same as a flat file.(Se prated Separated by
comma separator. )

So ,now I want to handle this in a RPG program , without defining each field
and use move function every time for each field by giving the field name.

So , how can I achieve this.

Thanks and Regards,

Krunal Asodiya.