Hi,

I just opened up a source member that I need to modify and found this.

D Prc PR EXTPGM ( 'XXX210' )

D Parm1 etc

D Parm2 etc

D Prc PI

D Parm1 etc

D Parm2 etc

Just realised I don't fully understand EXTPGM as XXX210 is obviously an error. The source, module and program are all named XXX110.

Would somebody care to enlighten me?

Thanks.