From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:53 AM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Re: How to Handle LR Indicator Return Situation In Free-Format
CALLP

Looks like %Status has a value of 00001if the called program returned
with
LR on...

From the manual from the PSDS description:

00001 Called program returned with the LR indicator on.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Bill Wragg <bill_wragg@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Good point. I do not see any replacement for it when using the callp
op
code. Add a parm to the call to return if the calling program has set
on
LR. That's my first thoughts.
Good Luck
Bill
(All in favour of saving gas, raise your right foot!)