not run!
and no message appears

Michael Ryan escribió:
I don't think you want qsys.lib notation...try:

RMTCMD CALL P_AB/TESTMPP /Z

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 11:08 AM, PEPITOVADECURT <pepitovadecurt-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Thanks, this is that I need!
I need to call this program /QSYS.LIB/P_AB.LIB/TESTMPP.PGM
I've tried:
RMTCMD CALL //QSYS.LIB/P_AB.LIB/TESTMPP.PGM /Z
RMTCMD CALL //QSYS/P_AB/TESTMPP
But in these commands submit error: CWB4019 - Communications error
The remote system route is correct?

Charles Wilt escribió:
>From a PC with IBMs Client Access Installed....

RMTCMD command [//remotesystem] [/Z]
RMTCMD /I [drive] [path] filename [/Q] [//remotesystem] [/Z]

Parameters

command The i5/OS CL command with parameters to send to the server.
/I Specifies that the commands to be sent are found in the filename
specified after the /I parameter. There must be a blank space after
the /I.
drive Specifies the drive to use.
path Specifies the name of the directory path to use on the drive.
filename Specifies the name of the file containing the i5/OS CL
commands. The file must have one command (with the necessary
parameters) per line.
/Q Specifies that no prompts should be displayed when an error is
detected by one of the commands.
//remotesystem Specifies the name of the system to receive and run
the commands.
/Z Specifies to only display the required messages on your
workstation.
HTH,
Charles

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 7:34 AM, PEPITOVADECURT <pepitovadecurt-Re5JQEeQqe8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>