Hi Manish

It is still not clear what you want. Help Systems is the company that makes Robot - to get information, go to their website, as I and the other responder already said. That site is http://www.helpsystems.com - and there will be a link to their product there.

They will tell you in very general terms what Robot/Scheduler is for, what it does.

I ask these questions because we are learning about getting requirements for software projects. You have asked a very ambiguous question - it is not clear what "how something works" means - at least to me. It could mean that you want to see the source code and understand it. It could mean you are interested in your company purchasing the product. It could mean several other things.

So the best I can suggest is, go to the site - they definitely will give you some information there, but they will not give away their source code.

By the way, Robot is actually "a modular suite of automated operations software products". You can see that on the first page of their website. How does it work? "You enter your job schedule and Robot/SCHEDULE runs your system reliably—day, night, and on weekends—without errors."

Make sense?
Vern

manish soni wrote:
Hi,

Yes, Indeed I am interested to understand how the Robot Scheduler or RBO
works.

Thanks
Manish