OPTION(*SHOWCPY) is the default, specifying it on the H-spec does nothing.

*SHOWCPY tells the ILE RPG compiler to include copybooks in the compile listing (which is the default.) You can also specify *NOSHOWCPY if you want to remove them from the compile listing.

DBGVIEW(*LIST) means that a copy of the compile listing (*LIST means "compile list") is used as a debug view. So if you compile with OPTIONS(*NOSHOWCPY) and DBGVIEW(*LIST) you won't be able to see the copy source (just like DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)).

But, the OP wasn't specifying *NOSHOWCPY, so adding OPTIONS(*SHOWCPY) won't do any good. And it doesn't automatically enable DBGVIEW(*LIST) in any way, so it doesn't do any good from that perspective either.

Chamara Withanachchi wrote:
Sorry for the late reply see bellow source code sample how to use debug in H
spec.
H OPTION(*SHOWCPY)

but still you have to compile with DBGVIEW(*ALL/*COPY/*LIST)